NYC

hirschizer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
l_b294a7aef1fa1ab91be3f0dfec06d6aa.jpg

well this image was taken while stoped at a crosswalk in nyc uh i used a d70 with the lens that comes with it (my schools camera)
critique it just remember the conditions that it was taken in (be nice lol jk burn it all ya want)

l_0813e23198ac2c883439876cad6cfc1d.jpg

just a random one on the way to nyc i think its pretty clear but burn this one all ya want too

first one: I'm not a huge fan of the b/w with one thing in color, but I like it here for the yellow cab. I'd like to see some crops - maybe stop it at the end of the front door? Or try a portrait crop with just the front of the car and tall dude waiting to cross the street?
second one: nice sky and I like the holiday decoration squeezed in at the bottom.

not much to either shot selective coloring is fun to do but not that great in use. neitheer shot seems to have a purpose and neither shot utilizes light in any interesting way

I moved these photos to the General Gallery since they don't meet the guidelines to our Photo Critique forum, which you can read up again here , hirschizer.

thx for all the suggestions i think ill try and do that crop on the guy waiting to cross the street

Most reactions

New Topics

Back