NYIP

Anita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, OK, I did a bunch of searches on the New York Institute of Photography so please don't post any previous threads.

I have not heard of anyone talking about their classes on Photoshop and on digital photography.

Has anyone taken these recently? Let's say within the last 3 months or are in the process.

That school gets a lot of praise up here in Canada, so it must have decent?

Yes, after all the research I have done on this program, I haven't heard anything bad. Just that maybe the mail time from student to instructor can take awhile, but other than that everyone seems to rave about it.

I am going to take the plunge! :D

They have been around for a long time and have a very good reputation for the on-line photography classes.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but what I remember is that the program is a little out of date as far as technology goes. I think they were still using video tapes through the mail the last time I looked into it. They also did not have an actual online program. Like I said, it has been a while since I looked into it so it may have changed.

i was looking into this program as well and from the recent mailings everything is on DVD. The thing that was hard for me to figure out is if it was worth going to the expanded program or just the beginner basics for digital photography.

I agree is has a good reputation and the over all cost isn't bad at all IMO

Most reactions

Back