:O Hi!

Andy_Nguyen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So yeah, lol ive been using photoshop for awhile since i love digital art and i just found my new love which is photography. I really like black and white photos since i love how they are contrasting and how you can really pick up all the ditails. So these are some photos i have taken recently with my digital cammera since im poor :( and digital alter some of them. Cnc? Any tips?
Imageshack - experimentp1.png
Imageshack - experimentp2.png
Imageshack - experimentp3.png
Imageshack - mom2nd.png
Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/cachristinagagacopyp
Imageshack - 90898965.png

You would probably get a little more c&c if you actually post you images instead of links

With that being said. STOP using on camera flash! im speaking of the ones of the Polaroid camera. The shot of your mom is not very flattering and to be honest kind of scary. the one of the girl with the lighting bolt on her face is very nicely toned. the vignettes are very subtle im not sure if thats what you where going for but looks good, the only thing I could say about it is that the stray hairs are distracting. The last one is great,.........for myspace.

Last edited:
lol hahaha, yeah thanks for the critiques. well the photo of my mom was meant not to be flattering though, just trying to show a darker side.

Most reactions

Back