Oak Creek Waterfall

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tough trying to get the motion blur in the harsh mid-day light...

waterfall_4102share.jpg

waterfall_4105share.jpg

While i was trying to get some shots in this pretty little spot, these ducks just walked out of the background, they could have cared less that i was there... it was fun watching them walk on top of the rocks and then dive into the water below...

duck_4107share.jpg

ducks_4110share.jpg

duck_4111share.jpg

6. obviously not a great photo, but this shot made me laugh, my dog is the most ungraceful, uncoordinated dog in the world. She tried to follow me across this little 2x4 makeshift bridge over the rapids and proceeded to fall and get sucked under... :lol:

riley_4133share.jpg

7. this green sludge was everywhere...

greensludge_4162.jpg

thanks for looking...

Cool...that motion blur can be hard to capture in broad daylight, nice job. I like the green sludge capture...very cool..Nice series over all.

I like them all, but the last one is something else!!:hail:

thanks again, guys, you rock... another rep for all of ya... ;)

I love the colors in the first one. The fourth one makes me laugh because the duck on the right looks like he's skating or skiing ... Just a hoot! The last one is priceless! My brother had a black lab, male, and he would absolutely trip and fall down while standing still. Poor dog!

poor puppy dog! lol, i reall yliek the first 2 very good job capturing some motion in the daytime... looks good! great fotos!

Insomniac said:
I like the first two shots, did you use a ND filter?

nope, i think i had my c. polarizer on, and PSed it a little to try to get the light/dark areas to balance out a little... i was thinking my PSing made it look like i used a ND...

Nicole, that's funny about the black lab... my girl hasn't done that but she repeatedly runs into walls/doors/cars... duhh... and she can't catch a lick... my parent's lab could snatch a 99 mph fastball out of midair... this dog just lets it hit her in the face :crazy: (soft toss, i wouldn't chuck it at her fast until she caught the slow ones... ;))

thanks for the comments everybody...

great shots, looks really beautiful there. really like 1,2 and the green sludge one. Good work :thumbup:

thanks arch!

anicole said:
I love the colors in the first one. The fourth one makes me laugh because the duck on the right looks like he's skating or skiing ... Just a hoot! The last one is priceless! My brother had a black lab, male, and he would absolutely trip and fall down while standing still. Poor dog!
Actually i think he is cliff diving... ;)

These are great shots. Number 4 is funny.
Wow... stay away from that green goop.

thanks m @ko, chiller, & photogal! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back