oak tree

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to an art gallery and they had some beautiful pics of oak trees and it inspired me to go take some. I think I like the b/w better, what do you think . I do wish there was a little more seperation from the back ground but was the only decent oak I could find.

4jpeg.jpg

4jpegbw.jpg

i like the b&w more. i wish I could see the whole tree here. top and sides cut off

Whoa...love the oak tree in B&W. Can you go back and get the whole tree in the frame?

I adore old oak trees. I agree with the others that the whole tree in the pic would be good.

It was kind of tough getting that much. Its a few shots merged together and when you look at the top of the tree a bunch of other trees are merging in so its not a stand alone . But I will have to go back and give it another look. Thanks guys.

For some reason I can't explain I don't mind that the whole tree isn't in the shot. It was the first thing I noticed but after I looked at it for a second it didn't bother me anymore. It think it's an nice editorial touch, helping to exaggerate the scale of the tree. Up here oak trees don't look nearly as interesting they just grow straight up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back