Obama Jailed

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caught this t-shirt hanging in a store front window during a downtoon walkaboot. Just laughed that it looked like dude was already behind bars. Future prediction maybe? :lmao::lmao:.....and why are we selling Obama t-shirts in Canada. I think we have enough problems here eh?​

429936809_cqYSm-L.jpg

but anyway,I think he is more handsome than Mr.Clinton and Mr.Bush

hahahaha, nice.

I was walking to the grocery store the other day, and someone had an Obama bumper sticker on their VW.. Strange for a Quebecois car..

Nice get chiller, glad I'm not the only one always seeing composition and irony walking down the blvd. :thumbup:

-S

EDIT: Dug this up just for shoots & giggles;

Shea_sunset-bars-H-st-small.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for taking the time to comment. I guess only time will tell eh? Maybe we will have to come back to this thread in a few years....sheeit...I should go buy that shirt. :lmao::lol::lmao: Thanks again:D

Remember TPF-ers: No politics allowed here! Thank you!

hahahaha, nice.

I was walking to the grocery store the other day, and someone had an Obama bumper sticker on their VW.. Strange for a Quebecois car..

Well, in Québec City there are a number of Spanish and Italians so why not an American. He better speak French though and that Obama bumper better be in French or we will sic the language police onto him. :lol::lol:

"Oui, nous sommes capables!" would be the slogan.

skieur

Well, in Québec City there are a number of Spanish and Italians so why not an American. He better speak French though and that Obama bumper better be in French or we will sic the language police onto him. :lol::lol:

"Oui, nous sommes capables!" would be the slogan.

skieur
I live in Montreal haha. My room mate Mat and I are probably the only people in the city whom do not speak french :lol:

I only know how to swear en francais. LOL

hahahaha, nice.

Probably an American. We have one on our car here in Holland. :mrgreen:

I live in Montreal haha. My room mate Mat and I are probably the only people in the city whom do not speak french :lol:

I only know how to swear en francais. LOL

Wow! I cannot imagine your situation. I am fortunate to be fluently bilingual and can speak Québec French as well as European French that is spoken by some Italians and Spanish in Québec from Europe and of course the odd person from France.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back