Obama lifts AIDS/HIV ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live_free

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today Obama has lifted the ban on aids and hiv. Allowing people with these disease into the country.
Clink link for more.
BBC News - US lifts HIV/Aids immigration ban

I think this is incredibly reckless. Although people did not have to get blood-work done prior to enter the country so many could have and did lie. Regardless this is something that medical science can NOT cure. So why unleash it upon us in greater numbers? Personally I think that you should have to get blood-work done and have to meet health standards to enter america. People currently in america with AIDS/HIV should be registered and watched. Only when we have the ability to develop a vaccine within 3 weeks (the virus changes every 3 weeks) should we allow people with the virus into the US. But only after we cure everyone in the US as it currently stands. Then slowly allow some people in, cure them and keep doing so until we can reach out to allow these stations in countries eventually curing the world of the problem. But hey, I'm not smart at all ;-) This is why we have leaders, because average citizens like you and me can't think of anything different to do. /sarcasm on the last part incase you didn't get it.

Anyway what do you guys think?

Go live in a bubble.....lol Thats what I think.

This will be closed in 5 posts...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back