Obama rally

cripple.lily

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saturday, Feb. 16

(This is my first post/thread, so if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.)

20mmac.jpg

s4qlfq.jpg

13z48k1.jpg

2vl48xs.jpg

2wqgxgk.jpg

2i28u0w.jpg

Great shots! A few of them look like I would see them on political websites and newspapers. :)

this is something you would see in the newpapers.

that was exactly what i was thinking. wonderful "story telling" shots here.

a question: were you shooting this for a newspaper?

=) He did win the state last night !

Your college paper should well and truly be proud of what you captured. Nice work.

I really like the third one of Obama for some reason. Seems very presidential.

Nice shots! :thumbup: I've been to a few of those too.The only thing is, it's a real challenge to come up with really different shots.

pascal

(This is my first post/thread, so if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.)

Nope, you aren't doing anything wrong.

Politics isn't allowed on the board, but photojournalism is. You can post the photos, but opinions and what not aren't allowed.

Great shots! You look like you were really close! I'm jealous!

Nice shots! :thumbup: I've been to a few of those too.The only thing is, it's a real challenge to come up with really different shots.

pascal

Mmmyea, I can see that. It was my first time ever experiencing something like that before though so it was all pretty new, for me personally anyway.

I can see how shooting political stuff would be hard to get different shots all of the time, but rallies are different than straight up speeches and the like. Mike Huckabee stopped here on Monday to speak and what he did compared to Obama was SOO different. One of the asst. photogs just got a podium shot.

Mmmyea, I can see that. It was my first time ever experiencing something like that before though so it was all pretty new, for me personally anyway.

I can see how shooting political stuff would be hard to get different shots all of the time, but rallies are different than straight up speeches and the like. Mike Huckabee stopped here on Monday to speak and what he did compared to Obama was SOO different. One of the asst. photogs just got a podium shot.

I've seen all the candidates and it's different every time, but also very much the same. It's them in front of a flag, in front of a crowd with signs. But I guess, that's part of the challenge: be creative. Again, I think you did great!

pascal

Most reactions

Back