OBAMA!!!!

keybq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK my girlfriends mom got us in the local press section. Here are some cool pics that i was able to take at his rally in HighLand Indiana.

How awesome that you were able to get these shots! They turned out great!

Go Obama!!! Everyone remember to vote Tuesday!!

thanks anyone else got any commets
None, other than on #1 your focus was on his right hand. Otherwise good shots. I'm jealous of the opportunity you were given. Let's just hope he wins!;)

yea my girlfriends mom got us in as local press. the first one i knew was focused wrong i thought it was to cool. And i think i can see the purple hue but i think thats just the lighting they had

Oh....in #4 thats just a question of luck and timing, theres nothing technically wrong with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great shots! I agree with the purple tinge though. And Obama is winning in early exit polls.

i think between my cheap lens and the way that the rally was lighted with construction lights kinda caused that purple hue to the pictures.

yea my girlfriends mom got us in as local press. the first one i knew was focused wrong i thought it was to cool. And i think i can see the purple hue but i think thats just the lighting they had

To my knowledge, Obama's been using HMI lighting, about 5500ºK, these are very expensive and high quality lights used for film and video as well. If you shot raw you can tweak tor white balance easily, but it looks about right to me, If anything its just a bit of purple fringing.

Actually the light they use are pretty sweet, they run off of 480v or 208 three phase and the big ones are 18,000 watts each!

Last edited:
i am using the canon photo studio and i cant figure out how to adjust the white balance anyone know.

The white balance looks good on my monitor. His forehead has a pretty good glare in all of them, but other than that I think they look good. Nice work.

I think the "purple hue" you're seeing is CA. Notice that it's only on the edges of high contrast areas.

i feel kinda cool that i took pictures of a president or atleast soon to be

Most reactions

New Topics

Back