Occasional lurker, first time caller...

Focus Fox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been lurking around the boards for a bit and decided I should introduce myself. I am from the great state of Michigan and have found my passion for photography has been increasing the last couple of years. I have been taking it more seriously, upgrading my Fuji FinePix bridge (which I still like to travel with) to a Nikon D7100 and loving it ever since. I shoot primarily travel, wildlife and landscape - one of my goals is to visit (and shoot in) all 50 states.

The boards here seem pleasant and full of helpful advice and ideas - I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome!

What states have you visited so far?

I have been lurking around the boards for a bit and decided I should introduce myself. I am from the great state of Michigan and have found my passion for photography has been increasing the last couple of years. I have been taking it more seriously, upgrading my Fuji FinePix bridge (which I still like to travel with) to a Nikon D7100 and loving it ever since. I shoot primarily travel, wildlife and landscape - one of my goals is to visit (and shoot in) all 50 states.

Well glad to see you unlurked. Err.. de-lurked.

The boards here seem pleasant and full of helpful advice and ideas - I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Really? Are you sure your reading the right forum?

Lol...

Welcome to the board.

Im only un unpleasant after coffee. I think there is some medicinal value in it.

Welcome.

Welcome. What part of the hand are you from? ( That shows I've been to Michigan)

What states have you visited so far?
About half of them - The far west coast, Midwest, upper East and Lower SE are pretty much covered. I still need to get to the central states ND/SD, Utah, Texas etc. and the mid East coast - Carolinas, Virgina. As with anything always need more time and money :allteeth:

Welcome. What part of the hand are you from? ( That shows I've been to Michigan)

Just north of Detroit - still considered its Metro area.

About half of them - The far west coast, Midwest, upper East and Lower SE are pretty much covered. I still need to get to the central states ND/SD, Utah, Texas etc. and the mid East coast - Carolinas, Virgina. As with anything always need more time and money :allteeth:
Nice! Good luck in your travels. Don't forget to show us some pictures from each state! :smile:

Most reactions

Back