Occasional Street Stuff

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
Of all these four images I like the one with a couple walking along the wall. There is a lot of misery in it. Small figures and large empty spaces work well to underline this feeling of desolation. With the last two it does not work in my view.

My fav is the one with the boys and the girl with the landscape in the background. Also the two old people walking close to the wall is great. I really don't like the others, especially the last one. Seems like you just shoot without looking in the last ones. Good the first one, really.

Occasional indeed. I like #4.

I really like this last one you posted

I think this one is the best yet.

I think this one is the best yet.

Thanks. BTW, the processing on this one is meant to resemble the yellowing of the pages of a book over time.

These remind me of the work of Andre Kertesz. He had many pictures shot from above, or with lots of space around one or two people. He also had an eye for graphical shapes and shadows.

These remind me of the work of Andre Kertesz. He had many pictures shot from above, or with lots of space around one or two people. He also had an eye for graphical shapes and shadows.

That's the second time in the last few days that my photos have been thought reminiscent of the work of others. I take it as a big compliment in both cases especially when considering with whom my humble efforts have been associated.

I like them all. I really like them all. Thank you for posting. I really like the consistency of your framing ... it is purposeful.

Thanks, Gary. As I mentioned towards the end of last year (Someone s Looking at You Photography Forum one of my goals for this year is to do a little more street photography and I hope to find and develop my eye in this genre over the coming months.

Most reactions

Back