Occupations............

I setup security for commercial businesses, mainly financial institutions. From the alarm systems to the CCTVs I handle it all. I also do IT on the side. Mainly projects for small businesses.

Currently I am a satellite communications technician, I connect the local news affiliates to the rest of the world among other things.

I used to be a graphic artist for 12 years.

I also do limited video production work at a local production studio though that will be growing in the coming year.

I'm a medical practice manager, and have been for the last 12 years. Quit my cushy corporate job that I'd had for 7 years to get back into a private physician's office last year, but she was in serious financial crap and ultimately went bankrupt, so I'm unemployed at the moment. And enjoying it. :wink: I need an enlarger, though, so I have to start looking harder. :p

I'm still a student of high school and this is my last year. then technical university - electronics and telecommunication. But now I work a bit as a web designer/web programmer

photogoddess said:
I own and run (with my hubby) a mobile forklift service.
You guys do man-lifts and cherry pickers too? Your's is a huge business in AZ.

Me, I'm a sales engineer for an electrical distribution company. We mainly rep GE. If anyone knows what I do, let me know so I can pass it on to my boss :wink:

malachite said:
photogoddess said:
I own and run (with my hubby) a mobile forklift service.
You guys do man-lifts and cherry pickers too? Your's is a huge business in AZ.

A bit of service but no rentals or sales of that stuff. This high-reach guys specialize in that stuff. We do mostly forklifts, pallet jacks, reach trucks and golf carts. It's a good business here too! :D

I'm a book keeper for my step-dad's construction company, a photo tech/cosmetician at Walgreens, and a co-facilitator of a once a week childrens group at a domestic violence shelter.

Most reactions

Back