Occupations............

salesman for a local apliance store. We sell everything from GE to Viking and Wolf. Also co-owner of a photography business.

I'm a Paramedic for our provincial ambulance service. I work in the downtown eastside of Vancouver which has a heavy concentration of drug and alcohol abuse and all the lovely stuff that goes with it. Great job! :)

I'm a professional musician, a violinist playing for the local symphony orchestra.

I also play at weddings, parties, conventions. Photography is a serious hobby for me.

Walt said:
I'm a Paramedic for our provincial ambulance service. I work in the downtown eastside of Vancouver which has a heavy concentration of drug and alcohol abuse and all the lovely stuff that goes with it. Great job! :)

Walt, I don't envy you your job...East/downtown Vancouver can be a sketchy place.

No job at the moment. I just started college for Comedy Writing and Performance. I swear to you it's a real program. My previous occupations include such glamorous jobs as dishwasher and janitor.

Big Mike said:
Walt said:

Walt, I don't envy you your job...East/downtown Vancouver can be a sketchy place.

That's what makes it a fascinating place to work! :shock:

I'm a student, yes that means I don't pay tax and spend many of my days drinking the cheapest beer I can find :)

It's a good life

I was a kitchen manager at a Greek restaurant, but because my photography biz has been working out so well, I recently went part time, so now I'm just a plain old line cook. If the photography biz keeps going well I hope to quit the restaurant biz altogether next year. We'll see, it's scary to not have a steady paycheck coming in.

Edit: oh yeah, I also teach Photography classes at the local arts center, but that's only about 5 hours a week...

ksmattfish said:
I was a kitchen manager at a Greek restaurant.../quote]

Mmm... And you don't do that anymore??? :lol: With all that good food??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mitica100 said:
ksmattfish said:
I was a kitchen manager at a Greek restaurant.../quote]

Mmm... And you don't do that anymore??? :lol: With all that good food??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just don't manage the kitchen anymore. It just took too much time. I'm still slingin' gyro part time. I love the town I live in, but it's a small (100,000) college town, and the job market sucks.

I'm a student studying Telecommunications at Texas A&M University and I hope to go off to grad school at UNT and study information security after I graduate next december. Basically I want to be the good guy that keeps all the bad guys out! :D

While I'm not in class or watching the Fightin' Texas Aggie Football team you can find me working at Help Desk Central where I do tech support for all of campus and several documentation projects throughout the year. I also do freelance IT work, backend coding for student organization websites and network installations with a friend of mine. Hope to get more serious about that last part and start installing VoIP networks soon!

Man thats a lot of stuff....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back