Occupations............

molested_cow said:
Hey Photong, I didn't realise I am just a river across from you!!! Detroit that is.

Rock on man neighbor! :cheer:

photogoddess said:
Yeah... right! :roll: All of us in California spend all day at the beach hangin out. :lmao:

You mean all those sitcoms and other TV shows are lying! :shock:

I guess I can't trust the TV anymore... :lol:

well i know all the folks that live in New York City work 2 hours a day, and the rest of thier time is spent in a dingy coffee shop below their apartment where it never too crowded no matter what time of day.

:lol:
md

MDowdey said:
well i know all the folks that live in New York City work 2 hours a day, and the rest of thier time is spent in a dingy coffee shop below their apartment where it never too crowded no matter what time of day.

md

Boy, you are on a rant today! :) Ok everyone. I think our little Mathew needs a hug! :hug:

core_17 said:
MDowdey said:

md

Boy, you are on a rant today! :) Ok everyone. I think our little Mathew needs a hug! :hug:

ok, ladies line up to the right for makeouts...
dudes, line up to the left for high fives.....

md

MDowdey said:
core_17 said:
MDowdey said:

md

md

MD - she said HUGS not tonsil hockey!!! :roll:

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
core_17 said:
MDowdey said:

md

md

whats the difference?

MDowdey said:
photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
core_17 said:
MDowdey said:

md

md

whats the difference?

Tongue :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back