Ocean Beach, San Diego, CA

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
760-7501w.jpg

Ooo, I like this one a lot. Nice 'lines', and at the sight of the foaming waves, I can practically hear the sound of them crashing on the shore.

Pretty nice shot here, captured the foamy waves pretty well, I especially appreciate the reflection of the dock's support beams on the wet sand. But I'm seeing quite a bit of noise up there by the dock and intot he sky, which bugs me. The coloring is a little strange however, the bottom half of the photo is almost sepia, where the top is just odd lighting. Anyway, thanks for sharing. =]

Pretty nice shot here, captured the foamy waves pretty well, I especially appreciate the reflection of the dock's support beams on the wet sand. But I'm seeing quite a bit of noise up there by the dock and intot he sky, which bugs me. The coloring is a little strange however, the bottom half of the photo is almost sepia, where the top is just odd lighting. Anyway, thanks for sharing. =]

Yep, that was a weird afternoon. Anyway, thanks for saying somethin.

Ooo, I like this one a lot. Nice 'lines', and at the sight of the foaming waves, I can practically hear the sound of them crashing on the shore.

Thank you Anty.

-The -convincing- begins.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back