Ocean

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
780-ex8156.jpg

Gorgeous! The one thing that could really bring it to the next level is if you bumped the contrast up. It looks like there some nice lighting going on, but it's slightly hard to tell...Play with the curves a bit. Maybe even a little burning on the left.

Thanks for the comments.

Incredible picture. I really love it. For some reason, I was thinking you lived in Colorado though.

very nice work....the limited contrast and muted colours work for me.

Thanks Roger. I'm hoping this shot represents a change in direction on my post-processing.

Incredible picture. I really love it. For some reason, I was thinking you lived in Colorado though.

Thank you. California. More specifically, the Mojave Desert. This shot was taken during a workshop with Marc Muench in Santa Barbara this last weekend. I try not to leave the desert too often, but a trip to see the ocean every now and again does me some good.

Gorgeous shot. Very well done.

I bet shooting the ocean was a nice change of pace! Beautiful shot too.

Thank you & oh yeah. I did a lot of beaches when I was a teenager and miss it here-n-there now days. I'm spending a week on the beach in San Diego this summer. Can't wait.

Thank you & oh yeah. I did a lot of beaches when I was a teenager and miss it here-n-there now days. I'm spending a week on the beach in San Diego this summer. Can't wait.

I lived in San Diego for 30+ years. I can't wait to go back with the new camera. I really want to photograph Sunset Cliffs and the tide pool areas near the lighthouse. Have a great time there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back