October Interview With a Mod: meet Archangel!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy October, kids!

This month's Interview is with Archangel!

584-Arch6.jpg

Come check it out!

Not only is it a good interview, but I got a mention in it! (OMG!) Thanks Arch! ~~~Your photos are amazing (several of my faves are in your article, like the IR sanddunes and the weather station at sunset). I appreciate all the PS help, and the encouragement you've given me to post some pics. You're one of the hardest working MODs, IMO. :hugs:

Good to learn more about you....I have enjoyed your photos.

Hope you make it to Egypt, we were there this last spring and it was incredible. Don’t forget to take your cameras.....Hahaha. :lmao:

acsonpg said:
Hope you make it to Egypt, we were there this last spring and it was incredible. Don’t forget to take your cameras.....Hahaha. :lmao:

Oh yes, I want to see some IR Egypt photos soon!

Great interivew, and I was absoblutely shocked to be honoured with having my name in it. :blushing:

Thanks for all of your hard work!

:blushing: ..... thanks you guys :wink:

Peanuts you got a mention cuz your a great photog.... i dont think anyone would disagree with me. ;)

Excellent stuff Archy.
Great work as always terri on the questions.

ps...thanks for the mention bro.

great stuff, arch. You are doing a great job on the POTM... and i always look forward to your photos, keep up the good work!

Good one Archibold (still didn't find out what you real name is tho :mrgreen:). Thanks for the mention, for the record I always look forward to your posts too :mrgreen: Keep up the good work :whip:

Great interview, Arch!

Thanks for reading through it guys.... i know its a bit long winded in places... you all deserve a prize just for getting through it :lol:

Well I was a MOD in the 60,s Lambrettas ,vespas, Twiggy, Carnaby street,purple hearts,bout all I remember,lol.
Tis bedtime will read the interview later m8.

Most reactions

Back