Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are the picture nominations for October Photo of the Month, vote for your fav, the poll will be open for the next 3 days...

1) Untitled by Airic
6oct8189.jpg

2) The Old Gritsmill by Tally Ho
attachment.php

3) The Good Side of Me by @Andergraph
danhighkey8xm.jpg

4) Art Appreciation by Tuna
ArtAppreciation223.jpg

5) "Are You Ready to Go" by JonMikal
40600234-O.jpg

6) Gallery by Clarinetjwd
Galleryforum.jpg

7) Out of the Blue by M@ko
feather.jpg

8) Darn Powerlines by woodsac
41604045-L.jpg

9) Stained Glass by JonK
50646563_fe00c58c37_o.jpg

10) A Small Pond by Raymond J Barlow
websize001websize001DSC_9573edit.jpg

Haha!! Whoever nominated me, thank you so much! :)
And if you want, the title is "Gallery" I cracked up when I saw "Only Photo I'm Happy with Today!" There are some great photos here... I don't know which to vote for :)

s'ok..I don't think it's in the actual rules, but it's a good rule of thumb to follow, to help keep voting fair, and keep from swaying votes. :)

core_17 said:
Shhhhhh! Don't say which one ya voted for til voting closes! (that way voting isn't swayed) :)

BTW, welcome to the board!
you can view the poll results before you vote! i would think that would sway people more than one poster. :confused: maybe they ought to take out the view results. :blushing:
but wasnt this about the use of color? how do b&w's get in? :banghead:

:lol: I fixed it for you Joe :)

icondigital-this isn't the same as the contest for the month, the contest is listed in the main page of the forum under the contest section...this is just for fun, each month people can nominate their fav pics that have been posted in the forum galleries, and then we vote for our fav :)

eromallagadnama said:
icondigital-this isn't the same as the contest for the month, the contest is listed in the main page of the forum under the contest section...this is just for fun, each month people can nominate their fav pics that have been posted in the forum galleries, and then we vote for our fav :)
i see that now! excuse my newbyness :blushing:

Number 5 is amazing I would buy a print of that to put up in my living room.

I can't believe my shot won this, but not to say I don't appreciate your efforts... thanks so much,.. and thanks to my friend Chiller for the nomination!! You all are such a fine group of people, and I am so proud to be associated with you all.

as for the shot.. I think I added too much saturation to it, and it is over coloured.. and, I am totally impressed with all the other shots in here, and feel anyone of them would have beat my pic.. they are all excellent shots.

I don't get around too much in this TPF, as there is so much to keep up with here! I have learned so much from every one here, and I thank you all for every thread you post, and for your inspiration, as you all are with me everytime I do anything with my photog cells in my wee brain!

thanks again Chiller!!

Most reactions

Back