Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:lmao: My brother sent me a few of his wedding photos... :lmao:
Check out how tall he is compared to his wife. :lmao:

Davidwedding.jpg

He's 6' 7" or so.

Hey, he almost looks like a giant compared to her! Now tell me: is he that tall or is she that tiny?!

She's really sweet and both look happy. A nice picture. But funny, too. :D

Pax said:
he almost looks like a giant compared to her! Now tell me: is he that tall or is she that tiny?!
Well, he is amazingly tall... and she is really short... so that's what makes it interesting... :lol:

Christie Photo said:
Woah! I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere... about the mechanics of the bedroom and all...
You beat me to it. :lmao:

Cool picture. I wonder what the kids will look like.

out of interest, how tall is he?

LittleMan is saying in his initial post: 6'7". Which is really tall! Whoa! 2 metres. Filling the doorframe from floor to upper frame! She looks tiny! "Bedroom mechanics", haha. THAT can be worked out. Kissing while standing up however... Little household ladder for that, maybe?????? ;)

LaFoto said:
LittleMan is saying in his initial post: 6'7". Which is really tall! Whoa! 2 metres. Filling the doorframe from floor to upper frame! She looks tiny! "Bedroom mechanics", haha. THAT can be worked out. Kissing while standing up however... Little household ladder for that, maybe?????? ;)
yeah, I think they will need a chiropractor afterwards.... :lol:

photo gal said:
Well, Chris your brother is quite handsome just like his little brother (you). Cute pic!! : )

so how tall are u Chris?
I'm 5' 11" Probably won't get too much taller, maybe up to 6' but that's about it. :)

He is actually my half brother, but we both look like our mom. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back