Odd old camera - please help

bigsandstuff

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've always been interested in photography and have played around with my digital point and shoot alot. I actually took some pretty neat pictures with it, but i really wanted to get into the SLR world. After talking to some freinds and some professors at my school, i decided to get an old SLR from ebay to learn on before i spend the $$ for a newer model. So, i got this camera from a chap in the U.K.. The camera is a Canon EX Auto, made in 1969 in Japan. I have no clue what the lense mount is, or what kind of quality pictures i can expect to take from this camera. I think maybe the light meter is broken or maybe just wacky... If anyone has had any experience with this type of camera body i would greatly appreciate your input. Thanks...

Here's some info for you.

Google is your friend. :D

Welcome to the forum. On a side note, my grandfather lives in Hodge, LA. Are you familiar with the area?

That review was about as helpful as i could have possibly asked for. Thank you so much. All of my questions answered. I am looking forward to exposing some film with this unique camera.
P.S. i regret that i am not familiar with Hodge Louisiana. I am from Shreveport which is in the northwestern most part of the state.

Most reactions

Back