Rock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
christopherkimball.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

I have a odd question for ya all and I am looking for some serious idea's. I have been shooting all my pics of late with a Fuji P&S and I have an opportunity to do some work with a pro in my area. Problem is that I need to get a DSLR to do this and I just don't have the cash until about March or April.

I am looking for some creative financing idea's as I have bad credit from my divorce a couple years ago and can't get a credit card or regular loan. What would you consider if you were in this spot? O am thinking about trying to A)buy a used body real cheap and hope it works or B)try and get a private investor to loan me the cash to get started.

Not sure what to do but I don't want to miss an opportunity just because I don't have any cash right now......

Any thought's?

This might sound stupid but have you tried doing something like eBay? When I first got an eBay account I must have made a good $400 just selling random stuff I didn't need anymore.

If you're working with a pro I assume they've seen your work and they're happy for you to be shooting along side them. So why not ask if they can lend you one?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back