Off I go...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...leaving for Jackson Hole, WY for my yearly trip to the mountains.:thumbup:

Oh nice, good luck. I'll be curious to see your shots. I was there once years ago and WELL before I had ANY clue about photography. All my pictures sucked. :lol:

Oh nice, good luck. I'll be curious to see your shots. I was there once years ago and WELL before I had ANY clue about photography. All my pictures sucked. :lol:

I have one shot in my small gallery, my very first shot with a Canon 5D. That was last year, this year I'm going to try something else. Just wish me lots of clouds!

Looking forward to the photos when ya return. Be safe and have fun :)

Eat a S'mores for me if you can... :) Have fun.

Make a s'more out of some buffalo. Live ones. It's a little hairy, but great fun.

Make a s'more out of some buffalo. Live ones. It's a little hairy, but great fun.

Haha... I was almost made one by a buffalo a few years back. I parked my yellow Xterra between him and his female. I realized it too late, when I already had all my camera gear out, in my hand, tripod and all. When I heard his grunting I stopped dead in my tracks, made a fast 180, threw everything in the back of my car and left. That behemoth was coming after me. Lesson learned.

Have a safe, and fun, trip and we hope to see pics when you get back

Most reactions

New Topics

Back