Off into the sunset

PaulStat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Comments and crit welcome, oh and OTE too :)

dsc0022015hs.jpg

WOW!

I could see several verses to go along with this ...

NICE shot!

Awesome shot. I always love images like these. Well done.

Raymond J Barlow said:
nice image Paul, awesome sky... here is my edit, i am sure many in here can do much better then me, but I thought I would give it a try!

dsc0022015hsedit.jpg

you got rid of the boat :eek: :p, i added more saturation
web6tx.jpg

I think it's a great photo :thumbup:
Thought I would also throw up an edit also. Not much different than Raymonds.

tpf_pic.jpg

I like it just the way it is! Nicely composed!
Welcome to the forum :sexywink:!

Before I had even scrolled down far enough to read the other members' comments and see their edits, my thoughts were: some more saturation would do this photo some good. So that is what I would do to it, too, basically. Or rather: I would try to make it a little darker at first and increase contrasts a bit and see if not that already does the trick?

And the title "Off into the Sunset" no longer works without the boat, I think. For who would then go "off into the sunset"?

LaFoto said:
And the title "Off into the Sunset" no longer works without the boat, I think. For who would then go "off into the sunset"?

Precisely, thats why I was shocked at the lack of the boat :D , I added more saturation on my later edit, do you think it's enough, or does it need more.

My screen is pretty bright, so I tend to make my pics a bit darker and more contrasty to bring out more colours, but that may have the effect on other people's monitors that they see too dark photos. So I should maybe not advise you to play with luminosity and contrast... may I try to edit your photo some?

LaFoto said:
My screen is pretty bright, so I tend to make my pics a bit darker and more contrasty to bring out more colours, but that may have the effect on other people's monitors that they see too dark photos. So I should maybe not advise you to play with luminosity and contrast... may I try to edit your photo some?

Yeah of course its OTE :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back