Off-road C&C

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My other hobby; C&C welcome.

I know #1 doesn't have anywhere in front for the truck to "go" in the picture, but I broke that rule on purpose to get the road behind it winding off.

20090829-_DSC1632.jpg

20090829-_DSC1616-3.jpg

20090829-_DSC1622-1.jpg

Nice looking truck. #2 and #3 I kept finding myself wondering over the the bg "mountains" instead of the truck. It's cool u pics of it moving, maybe next time accentuate that a bit more.

I really like the second one C: pretty awesome

I like #1 the best but agree that a little space on the left of the frame would have made it seemed more balanced atleast to me, but I am not photography expert. What lense was that shot taken with?

Thanks guys,
I was using my 18-200. Perhaps the first shot would have looked good with my 12-24 but I didn't want to change lenses.

I like #1 the best but agree that a little space on the left of the frame would have made it seemed more balanced atleast to me, but I am not photography expert. What lense was that shot taken with?

I should have probably moved the frame over a little to the left to get some room in front of the truck, and cut out some of the wash, as well as the bush branch on the right. But I wanted to get the road behind it for a change. I was aiming more for that without considering moving it over just a bit.

Most reactions

Back