Off to Canada

Yeah Bassman i hear Colorado has some hot women, i hear its hard to keep your hands off em there. Ask Kobe Bryant! :D

BTW I hope Kobe gets convicted, i would love to seee his raping ass in an Orange Jumpsuit!!!!!

-Crawls away quietly hoping Chase is not a Laker fan :)-

Odd, when I was a kid and went to NY state, I always thought the women there were more attractive as a general rule. It might be the grass is greener on the other side of the fence principle.

You all dont have bagged milk or shreddies? So deprived. Some stuff that ive heard that we got and that americans dont have are potatoe chips by hostess. all dressed potato chips, salt and vinigar potato chips, katchup potatoe chips and im thinking dill pickle, but I could be wrong.

ZacKrohn, some good spots in Ottawa, ummm, Parliament Hill, the Royal Canadian Mint, get a guided tour, you get to see goooooold, hehe. There are alot of parks there. Youd think I could remember some other spots, hmmm.

I'm not sure if it's all of the U.S. or if it's just certain parts that are Salt and Vinegar free. I know when we visit my relatives in Florida that they always want us to smuggle a wide variety of tasty treats across the border, including Salt and Vinegar chips.

ormia said:
I'm not sure if it's all of the U.S. or if it's just certain parts that are Salt and Vinegar free. I know when we visit my relatives in Florida that they always want us to smuggle a wide variety of tasty treats across the border, including Salt and Vinegar chips.

what part o' florida? I live in Ft. Lauderdale for 2 years, and there was an over abundance of that horrid stuff!

Sarasota. I know some flavours they had, but they said that the canadian version was better. I can't remember which ones. All I know is that whenever we travel down south, we have enough snack food in our van to open a small convience store.

GerryDavid said:
You all dont have bagged milk or shreddies? So deprived. Some stuff that ive heard that we got and that americans dont have are potatoe chips by hostess. all dressed potato chips, salt and vinigar potato chips, katchup potatoe chips and im thinking dill pickle, but I could be wrong.

We have Salt & Vinegar chips and Dill Pickle chips but no Ketchup chips. Do you have fried Pork Rinds?

thebassman said:
LOL... Milk bags is an eastern canada thing... there aren't milk bags out in BC, either...

As for the females... you think Ottawa was good? Try Vancouver. ;) The only place I've found in North America better than Vancouver is San Diego, and Boulder, Colorado... and I've travelled North America extensively. :D

hmm, we used to buy our milk in bags all the time, and im from victoria.. but that was sometime ago, maybe they stopped baggin it :?

glad to hear the trip went good Scott :D

Scott WRG Editor said:
GerryDavid said:

We have Salt & Vinegar chips and Dill Pickle chips but no Ketchup chips. Do you have fried Pork Rinds?

We could have fried pork rinds, but im not sure.

Ive heard that the salt and vinigar chips thing is a brittish thing, so canada, and brittish colonies like australia and such would have them, and parts of the states. I think theres some in the boston area. I get weird looks when im in the south and ask for vinigar. I try to remember to bring vinigar with me when I go places in the states now. Chips are just way to dull with out vinigar.

Something that might just be Ontarian/Quebecian is Poutin. Its french fries, gravey and melted curd, a type of cheese. Very bad for cholesterol though. Ive never had it, im not a gravey fan.

If you want really salty chips, try Miss Vicks chips, thier made with sea salt or something like that.

Ahhh I wasnt referring to the hot chip variety ... I meant these kind of chips .....

Aust-Smiths-PC-SV.jpg

But vinegar on hot chips are nummy too :drool:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back