Off Track

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No longer in service. Part of the Laws Railroad Museum in Bishop, CA. It's been restored to the original condition. It was so perfect it reminded me of a model, so that's how I tried to make it look.

50408206-L.jpg

I like your style. I see that you like to investigate new facets of the photography. I believe that in this aspect we took parallel ways. In this image, I create q but important it is the defocusing that you have looked for, to give that aspect him different from the photography. Greetings from Spain.

Me gusta tu estilo. Veo que te gusta investigar nuevas facetas de la fotografía. Creo que en este aspecto llevamos caminos paralelos. En esta imagen, creo q lo mas importante es el desenfoque que has buscado, para darle ese aspecto diferente a la fotografía. Saludos desde España

Interesting effect. I got the model thing straight away, but there's something ethereal about the dof (see Jon's comment?).

Rob

Thanks.
The fg has more blur applied than the bg. The blur was applied and erased in different layers and at different levels.

Very nice work, you certainly succeded in making it resemble a model. Good stuff :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back