Official Bace & Bettybooty Hookup Thread

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since y'all keep hijacking all of the other off topic threads, I wanted to start this one so that you two would finally have a place of your own to "get it on". So in the future, any and all hooking up between you two will be done here or you will risk the wrath of MDowdey. Since this IS a family site, please remember to keep it PG13. Now carry on with the seduction.... :popcorn:

Thank you so much, PhotoGoddess. I had about decided to lock my Happy Friday thread before I needed to head in there with rubber gloves and a bucket. :)

LOL, I'm actually going home now, have a great night/weekend.... :D

oh stop. we're not hoooking up.

And stop instigating her advances.

Plus you guys love it.

terri said:
Thank you so much, PhotoGoddess. I had about decided to lock my Happy Friday thread before I needed to head in there with rubber gloves and a bucket. :)

I won't post in your Friday thread again, I promise! :)

Hey Bace, Have a great night out! I'll check in here later, :sexywink:

bace said:
oh stop. we're not hoooking up.

And stop instigating her advances.

Plus you guys love it.

Bace - You are hooking up, you love her advances and yes, we do love it. Just keep it in here. K? You really don't want Terri having to clean things up with her rubber gloves, mop and bucket. Do you?

Bettybooty - post your advances at will. :lol:

photogoddess said:
Bace - You are hooking up, you love her advances and yes, we do love it. Just keep it in here. K? You really don't want Terri having to clean things up with her rubber gloves, mop and bucket. Do you?

Bettybooty - post your advances at will. :lol:
I can hear it now: "Who's Will?" (pant, pant)

Notice no posts by Base or BootyBetty in this thread in over 24 hours. Hmmmmm........ Makes one wonder does it not.

It's the weekend. Plus, I'm not trying to hookup with some old woman in New York. If she even exists in the first place.

Thanks for looking though.

I guess this is the only place I can post, so Good Morning everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back