Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
d3iso3200sample.jpg

I am torn - profound humility keeps me from agreeing but an unwavering commitment to the truth requires me to say that yes, it does look a lot like me.
There are some slight differences, age, height, weight, hair color and length, makeup choices, temperment and gender. Other than that, we could be twins.

I do believe the old mantra of "Nikons Have Too Much Noise" is officially dead with the D3.

I do believe the old mantra of "Nikons Have Too Much Noise" is officially dead with the D3.

I hope what we see is typical and I would then agree. I am really looking forward to getting my hands on one. I have often thought that after all sensors are noise free, there will be a resurgence in film or software to add grain/noise to images to get that vintage look that we miss so much. It all runs in cycles, doesn't it?

I have not upgraded my cameras in a long time. If we can get those type of results at that high ISO, plus a full frame sensor, then I am in. It may finally be time to seriously look at an upgrade.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back