Official upgrade issue thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can read this easier now.

This change to the interface was necessary... why?

And while I'm asking questions, where's the link to mark all the threads in a particular forum read, so that the ones with a new message stand out for me?

If you hover over the "Forum" link in the top area a drop down will come down, and mark forums read is in that dropdown.
Thanks. I use that thing a lot for the way I read here.

I appreciate the change....much cleaner, and much easier to read.....having retired as a System's Manager, I like anything that makes it easier to read......

Is there a dark interface option somewhere in user preferences, or are there plans for one?

Not so great on an iphone

Looks really good on my iPhone.
It's unusable on mine. Look at the header.. I like Lew, but I don't want his face all over my phone. Sorry Lew. Also, why the car and background image?
image.jpg

It's unusable on mine. Look at the header.. I like Lew, but I don't want his face all over my phone. Sorry Lew. Also, why the car and background image?
View attachment 93834

Try logging out and then logging back in.
How do I log out on the phone? I've clicked several of the links at the top and I have no idea.

Also, it's loading very slow.

Unusable is right.

For example, if I go to Beginners Forum it stretches down the page for 45 lines.

It reads like this -

'Photograph
y Beginners'
Forum
Don't be shy'
etc. ...

...'metering
modes
focusing
modes.'

Try it on a computer, on a desktop, on a laptop, not all of us are on our phones. I'm down to trying to read this on maybe half the laptop screen.

View attachment 93834

Try logging out and then logging back in.
How do I log out on the phone? I've clicked several of the links at the top and I have no idea.

Also, it's loading very slow.

This has been fixed now.

You should see your username at the very top right hand corner. Click your name and scroll down to the bottom of the menu. "Log Out"

Unusable is right.

For example, if I go to Beginners Forum it stretches down the page for 45 lines.

It reads like this -

'Photograph
y Beginners'
Forum
Don't be shy'
etc. ...

...'metering
modes
focusing
modes.'

Try it on a computer, on a desktop, on a laptop, not all of us are on our phones. I'm down to trying to read this on maybe half the laptop screen.

What device are you experiencing this on? Can you get a screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back