Official upgrade issue thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if it's just me but the site has been extremely slow the last week or two.

in chrome i cant use the rich text editor or screen cant keep up with my typing.

and now ive noticed I cant edit posts. The little status icon comes up on the top right corner, but the editor nevers comes up.

it might just be my workstation here at work, ill have to test at home.

hello i got 1 question im a beginer
i got crop camera canon 100d and im shooting in a small studio costume photographs of full body and somtimes 3-4 persons (family) i use at the moment the kit lens 18-55 wich im happy with the range
should i upgrade to the sigma 18-35 f1.8
im shooting mosly at f8 would i see any difference (im using 4 strobes of 300w chinese brand and white backdrop (highkey)
plz help and keep up the good work

i got crop camera canon 100d and im shooting in a small studio costume photographs of full body and somtimes 3-4 persons (family) i use at the moment the kit lens 18-55 wich im happy with the range
im shooting mosly at f8 would i see any difference (im using 4 strobes of 300w chinese brand and white backdrop (highkey)

You might get a better response posting a new thread in the correct forum..

You might get a better response posting a new thread in the correct forum..
thanx :)

Silly question, seems, that I am losing time figuring this out: how I enter into my own profile to change this or that ?

Silly question, seems, that I am losing time figuring this out: how I enter into my own profile to change this or that ?

On the top right by notifications is your username. Click that and it'll bring down a drop down menu with all your profile editing needs linked.

Thank you ! Ha ha, I was looking for something like word "edit" ...

Pix Elation Facebook

Follow the FB page for some good pix on my travel
You may want to post some photos here instead .. it's normally frowned upon to make a posting that only refers to an outside link.
It's a spammer... It's posting all over
I see that now

too bad his pictures are horrid .... needs to learn how to actually exposure and process properly
Something tells me he cares more about 'likes' and 'followers' than photography?

Pix Elation Facebook

Follow the FB page for some good pix on my travel
You may want to post some photos here instead .. it's normally frowned upon to make a posting that only refers to an outside link.
It's a spammer... It's posting all over
I see that now

too bad his pictures are horrid .... needs to learn how to actually exposure and process properly
Something tells me he cares more about 'likes' and 'followers' than photography?
Certainly does ...
at least he found the ON and shutter button on his camera
now I hope he becomes friends with the OFF button. :)

Hey gang, post up here if you see anything that needs our attention. It's important that all that stuff stay in this thread so we can address it quickly. If you just have a personal problem or don't like the look, feel free to start your own thread. ;)
I'm trying to find a Photographer that is interested in 80s and 90s photo stuff. I just got a building from an old photographer and I don't know what any of this stuff is. I don't just want to throw it out. But, maybe it's junk, I don't know.

Hey gang, post up here if you see anything that needs our attention. It's important that all that stuff stay in this thread so we can address it quickly. If you just have a personal problem or don't like the look, feel free to start your own thread. ;)
I'm trying to find a Photographer that is interested in 80s and 90s photo stuff. I just got a building from an old photographer and I don't know what any of this stuff is. I don't just want to throw it out. But, maybe it's junk, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back