Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't get too excited, it's only 10 weeks long, but could be interesting. I'm doing T189 Digital photography: creating and sharing better images . Someone suggested using a blog as a way of keeping a journal whilst we go, so that is what I did - My T189 Blog - think it may take more than this to get up to Hertz' standard, but I guess that depends on me... wish me luck :er:

Heyyyy, sounds great! Will check the blog periodically to see what interesting assignments you've received, and whether you've done your homework.
photo.gif

Well I'm hopefully I'm going to learn a few things, mainly using Photoshop if I was honest. The early part of the course does seem to be covering some fairly basic stuff so far, but given that it tries to cater for the absolute beginner up to those with rather more experience, that's only to be expected. The idea of using the blog looks promising, though I think I'm going to have to re-skin it, as the entries don't appear very distinct from each other at the moment. I'll probably have to post smaller images too - the blog complained about the file size of one of them when I posted it last night, there's always a chance I'll end up needing a little more web space before this is out.

Most reactions

Back