Offroad trip, C&C please

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Moved.

Last edited:
when i saw offroading in the title i expected to see cars in mud getting all filthy, these photos don't really capture any feeling of offroading, and like paulk said they are basically the same photo

That photo has been posted on this forum before....

when i saw offroading in the title i expected to see cars in mud getting all filthy, these photos don't really capture any feeling of offroading, and like paulk said they are basically the same photo

The stuff we do can't often be captured, it's risky to the safety of both the driver and the person taking the picture. And as you can tell, it was low lighting. Can't catch a moving vehicle in such lighting. I have some of those shots posted elsewhere, but they are not for C&C in this thread.

That photo has been posted on this forum before....

Different crops, different angles, completely different editing, but yes they look similar as far as the position of the vehicles. If they are too similar for you, you are welcome to not post. I was just looking for a little critiquing on the elements of the photos, not on their similarity to ones in another thread.

I like the first one better. The colors of the sky and the grass are interesting. I wish the car would be a bit away from the camera like in the 2nd one though.

I honestly can't tell if my eyes are too tired or if your picture doesn't appear sharp and crisp. But it's not like they are out of focus, so it could be my eyes...

I like the first one better. The colors of the sky and the grass are interesting. I wish the car would be a bit away from the camera like in the 2nd one though.

I honestly can't tell if my eyes are too tired or if your picture doesn't appear sharp and crisp. But it's not like they are out of focus, so it could be my eyes...

Thanks. I have one with the same view as the 2nd picture, but it's slightly out of focus so I chose that one instead

So you couldn't post them in the original thread so we could compare and contrast?

*pffft*

So you couldn't post them in the original thread so we could compare and contrast?

*pffft*

Contrast 2 different sets of pictures? I don't think it gets more contrasting than that. One of them was shot at a different angle, and the other one has never even been posted on this site before

Point taken though. TPF members do not like similar images.

I'll post them in the tread with the other shots taken in this field, so if a mod wants to delete this thread, go for it since they seem to be too much like the other pictures for a new thread.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back