ievil.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are more photos of the previous c&c
drunk.jpg

drunk2.jpg

drunk3.jpg

drunk4.jpg

I like one and two. Nummber four the arm seems kinda square and unnatural for someone sleeping, even if they are drunk :) Also, I think you could of played around with some different perspectives/lenses on this one. I personally think that a fish eye lens (if you can afford one!) is a great lense to capture to craziness that happens on a drunken bender. . . as long as you're not drunk too and break your equipment...

I like one and two. Nummber four the arm seems kinda square and unnatural for someone sleeping, even if they are drunk :) Also, I think you could of played around with some different perspectives/lenses on this one. I personally think that a fish eye lens (if you can afford one!) is a great lense to capture to craziness that happens on a drunken bender. . . as long as you're not drunk too and break your equipment...

lol me too i really like 1 and 2 the others were kind of blah but the fisheye would make a huge difference in the look, make it looks a little more on the drunk persons view :), ive been thinking about purchasing one but need to get my nifty fifty first :)

Reminds me too much of unwanted Facebook pics of myself haha. A fisheye would probably be nice for these, could always add the effect in PP too.

Reminds me too much of unwanted Facebook pics of myself haha. A fisheye would probably be nice for these, could always add the effect in PP too.

I'll have to give that a try later today when im off of work :)

I think it would have looked better if the cigarette had at least been lit ;)

Pretty cool series though :) Def made me laugh a little :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back