Oh Canada!

FireCoral417

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I took this picture on my way back to Montreal from Mont Tremblant in Quebec, Canada. Let me know your honest opinions! Thanx :D

Canada.jpg

That's a good question. i don't think i've ever seen anything linked from a deviant gallery to a forum before. it may have to do with strict copyright issues. Huge database of art needs some security i guess.If you are having problems Photobucket is free, clean, and easy to use. You should give'em a peek. http://www.photobucket.com

really nice... is it a pano or wide angle or what?

Hmmm.. Well honestly I wasn't really aiming at anything. It was the last day of vacation and I wanted as many pictures as possible. So I just started randomly shooting everything. This feild was huge though. So I actually got a chance to aim. It was actually taken from a moving car travelling down the highway at about 80mph (128kmph). The camera I used was my crappy Nikon Coolpix 4300. Anyway, more or less just an accidental shot that came out really nice ^_^

Thank you!

FireCoral417 said:
...Anyway, more or less just an accidental shot that came out really nice ...^_^ QUOTE]

Thats not fair! I have difficulty shooting something with that kind of atmosphere when i try my hardest. It's an outrage!......... But very Pleasant, More!!!

[slow hollow, thump as i plod slowly back to my empty void i call my hobby; photography........... whimper, sniffle...]

binglemybongle said:
Thats not fair! I have difficulty shooting something with that kind of atmosphere when i try my hardest. It's an outrage!......... But very Pleasant, More!!!

[slow hollow, thump as i plod slowly back to my empty void i call my hobby; photography........... whimper, sniffle...]

Awww. :( Well gl to you. I'll keep my fingers cossed for you to have one of those lucky moments like I had :mrgreen:

I'm glad you like it. Thanx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back