Oh dam if only..............

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's one of those 'If only' shots. Wife was on a bird tour boat 200+ yards off shore. Using a 6D & 100-400mm handheld she got this shot. So much motion blur and so highly cropped it isn't really printable at a usable size....but what a shot nonetheless.
upload_2016-8-17_11-6-30.jpeg

bummer sort of.

bummer sort of.

yep, that's what I said to. She just grinned and 'Next time!' ;)

That gives you some more time out. I stopped bringing the wife on photo shoots, she continually yells at me for no apparent reasons... Actually, it's all the dumb **** I do leading up to the shoot and she purges when I am happy and vulnerable. She is an impressive, modern, yelling machine... I love her.

I stopped bringing the wife on photo shoots, she continually yells at me for no apparent reasons..

Mine doesn't yell, she sighs (really loud), so I'm sure to notice she's bored. If that doesn't work then it's the Bama 1-step. (stand in place and stomp one foot then the other).

Apparently I am the lucky one. My wife likes photography...the only problem is she quite good at it! ;)

I was hoping for a dam. But, I guess a dam cool shot works just as well. :smile:

Most reactions

Back