Oh Deer - caught in the curve w/ rimlight

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Out to shoot bison again and caught this beauty on the way back.
For once they (there were 2) didn't bolt as soon as my car approached. :D

34277647_ac6d234a90_o.jpg

Canon EOS20d
70-200 2.8 @ 200mm
ISO800
1/640 sec.
f8

jonk...this is just great... i love it...very steady...very cool with the light behind her, and the ears showing thru....

good shot...

Nice shot, cant say im for shooting for pleasure though, good shot regardless.

Mart.

Thank you aprilraven I'm happy you like it...had to react quick as she dint stay long . I got off 4 'shots' altogether.

Mart, hehe, me only shoot with cam - no bison or deer hunting! :lol:

nice shot, around I usually see them like that just before I smack into them with the car.

sweet shot jk... love that rimlight.. its beautiful.. well captured :D

Amazing shot JonK. Love the back light on the ears. Great capture !!!!!!!

Thanks lensmeister, yeh they tend to be a bit skittish. i've been wanting to get a good deer capture as i see them all the time but the opportunity comes few and far between when yer whippin down the road.

Thanks for looking wally and commenting. :)

Mansi, i love the rimlight too..right place right time. thanks for the nice comments :D

chiller thanks for stoppin by and I'm glad ya like the light too :thumbup:

Yes! I would have loved to "shoot" my two deer like THIS - much rather than with the bumper of my car :(
Beautiful creatures they are - very dead they were last year in October and this year in May :(. Mine was NOT a nice experience at all, no, not at all.

But yours!
Wow!
And the way you captured it, with this light and all. Wonderful. I am so in love with photos of backlit things, you know! Does this photo allow for a crop, i.e. does it have the crispness? Have you ever considered to try one?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back