Mgw189

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3251743341_6c261981d2_b.jpg

That's a beautiful shot. I love the colors. What lens were you using?

Aww, Bambi!

Great shot. I'm loving the colors. That green is breathtaking- so soft!

is this soft focus?
nice pic!

I like that shot. Very nice.

Very nicely done. The colors are great as has been said. Only thing I'd hope for is that they actually touched noses. That would add a very nice moment to an already nice picture. The best at wildlife photography are the shooters who find those moments.

Great job!

Fantastic! I have attempted photographing deer and have never managed a clear shot - certainly not of their faces. Very impressive.

Very nicely done. The colors are great as has been said. Only thing I'd hope for is that they actually touched noses. That would add a very nice moment to an already nice picture. The best at wildlife photography are the shooters who find those moments.

Great job!
3254371398_3981941335_b.jpg

what a perfect shot. the best deer shot ive seen on here ever. you really captured a great moment in nature.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I wish I could say I staked these two out for hours or something that dedicated however all I did was drive by and see them under the apple tree. I pulled over and took some shots. With wildlife photography its part skill and a lot of luck.

Most reactions

Back