Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...QUIT DWELLING AND COME OUT OF HIDING NOW SO I CAN WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Not many of you know it, but Dweller is my hero, so instead of singing him happy birthday, let's all sing....

...DID YOU EVER KNOW.... THAT YOU'RE MY HEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

.....YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WIIIIIIIIIIIINGS! :mrgreen: :lmao:

Oh, alright, just sing happy birthday then.

ewwww, I hate that song - I'll just wish you a Happy Birthday, Dweller! :) Hope it's a good one!

Thanks everyone! I have 2 goals today, one is to have a nice quiet day (after Corry is done singing of course) and to get some pictures taken.

I hope everyone has a good monday :)

Dweller said:
Thanks everyone! I have 2 goals today, one is to have a nice quiet day (after Corry is done singing of course) and to get some pictures taken.

I hope everyone has a good monday :)

Me? Done singing? NEVER!

....Did you ever knoooooooow that you're my heeeeeeeeeeerooooooooooo?
You're everything I wish I could beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I could fly hiiiiigher than an eaglllllllllllllllllllllllllllle,
for you are the wiiiind beneath my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't sing anything but I'll just wish you a happy b-day.. so that it will be happier than when I sing :p:p

core_17 said:
Me? Done singing? NEVER!

....Did you ever knoooooooow that you're my heeeeeeeeeeerooooooooooo?
You're everything I wish I could beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I could fly hiiiiigher than an eaglllllllllllllllllllllllllllle,
for you are the wiiiind beneath my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear god I actually visualised that. :lol:

HBD Dweller!!

Rob

Happy Birthday. :)

The one song I hated and hate to this day is Don't worry be happy. The NBC station clung on to it for an extremely long time down in southern FL. You would hear it into every segway into commercials or different programs. Or at least it seemed that way.

lol thanks everyone :)

I had a perfect day... quiet. Just finished a plate of beef ribs from a local restaraunt nearby and now thinking about settling in with a movie.

All in all it was my kind of day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back