Oh its a walk in the park!

JEFFB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I spent most of the day walking through a couple of nearby parks, I hope you enjoy the photos.

This was shot with a 50mm lense, that I think came with the Petax ME. I was only about 4 inches away from these chickadees, but they are very hard to catch sitting still.
Chickadee%20SML%20copy.jpg

This squirrel, posed very nicely for me. (I thanked him for his efforts with some bread that I brought with me.
Got%20nuts.jpg

I thought this was funny, but didn't have much time to shoot only got 3 shots off by the time he was by me. He carried this stick the whole time he was in the park, I saw them leaving as I was heading back to my car. When he walked by me he turned his head to face me so the stick wouldn't hit me. :)
fetch%20copy.jpg

I'm pretty happy wiht how this shot turned out, I wish I could have gotten a longer exposure, but I don't have the filters for it, so this was the best I could do.
autumn%20copy.jpg

Comments and criticisms are welcome, thank you for viewing, and feel free to make a donation on your way out. :)

Jeff

the last is my fav.
if longer, only by a sec or two. i like the effect as it is. :)

Nice work here. I enjoyed them

These are all very nice.

My dog does the exact same thing. She carries her sticks all the way home, then drops them before we go inside. There's always a big pile of sticks right by my front door. :lol:

Julie

Great shots. I really like the last one. The dog is priceless.

yeh my dog carries sticks that big, or shall we call them trees! hardly a stick is it, but she doesnt turn her head and sometimes takes people out like a low down clothes line from behind which is always amusing, unless its you. I miss my dog now Im at Uni :(

anyhow great series and the long exposure is ace.

You did really (!) well on the long exposure of the little creek, I like this one heaps! But I must say that I like all four of your "Walk-in-the-park" photos here, the story that goes with the photo of the dog is a very nice one, and I find it quite friendly of this dog to turn his head so his "tree" (yes, it is a little tree, indeed, much rather than just a stick ;)) won't knock you off your feet. :thumbsup: for the dog! :D
The squirrel is such a friendly looking chap here, nice of you to be giving it some bread for its efforts!
:)blushing: I never gave "my" friendly cows anything :blushing: )

i like the comp in the last one, and the third is hilarious, that "stick" is HUGE!

Thank you all very much for the comments, I really appreciate the response that these images have gotten. I'm very pleased that you like them. :)

Jeff

How can anyone not like'em?! They're great! Absolutely love the dog shot & the story behind it ;).

Most reactions

Back