Oh, just one more question!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Next to the "Beyond rescue?"-photo of Sabine that I would love to see rescued by some in whichever manner, I posted the "Cheers" pic of myself in the General Gallery (see_here) and mention there that Sabine wanted the camera on "continuous" so that she fired away and shot a kind of "film" of me in the end.

Does any of you feel able to actually put all those 26 photos together into a sequence so it shows up like a film? Is that even possible? Whoever would want to try their hands on it, let me know. I can either mail you the full resolution files (long upload and download times) or downsized versions, whichever is best for a Challenge of the kind. Please let me know. I find that this amount of photos is of no use other than in a kind of (albeit halting, but still) film sequence.

Thanks for the offer!
I clicked on your link and got somewhere but it does not really look like much of a site to me and I would not know how to load things up to there.
I do see why e-mailing 26 original files (with some 5 mb each) would be complicated... but your page looks even worse to me (don't get the "worse" wrong, I mean, worse than complicated ;) ;) ;) ... I might not get the right thing?).

cant you use somekind of .GIF maker for that? Havent got a clue where you can find one or how to use it. But i think thats your best bet :)

Yes, I think that is the way to do things, but I had hoped someone would do it for me ;) ;) ;). For I don't KNOW how to use any GIF-makers, nor would I know where to find one. Therefore my question here in the "Photoshop Challenges".

Actually its rather easy, just copy the files as if you were transfering them from the camera to the hard drive. (Click and drag)

My e-mail attachment maximum size is 2mb:confused:

If you can't figure out how to send them to whardman, you can send them to my email, as I get mail through my site, and can accept any size. (I love being free from big ISP's email services!)

Low res would be easier to work with... just send them to: [email protected]

Two suggestions - make sure you are using IE, and under Tools > Internet Options > Advanced make sure that Enable Folder View for FTP sites is checked.

BTW, no restrictions on size here. Go ahead and upload the full res. If you still can't get it to work let me know and I will give you an alternative e-mail address.

Right, via IE I could get it to work and the totally un-resized files are loading now --- but (!) it says they will load for the next three HOURS! THREE HOURS!

It is nearing 1 a.m. by the time it is going to be finished ... while I am planning to be up and about again very early tomorrow morning in order to rollerblade in the sun rise ...

Thanks for the offers, the two of you!!!!!

Edit: Phew ... *mopping brow* ... after only these few minutes it is down to saying the upload will take an hour and a bit ... so there is HOPE! :D

No, I broke it off, sorry. It got stuck at the second and I did not want to leave the IE open all night.
It is 26 all in all, and I think I might want to resize them to 1200x800 before I send them, that might make loading them into your site a lot easier.
But my brother and family have been visiting all afternoon until 10 minutes ago, so I did not get to doing anything about them all day... But I'll find your site and will load them there... I am too curious to see all these as film (and dang, those that you got show me so horribly! :oops: )

Whardman, now it shouldn't be much longer until you'll find all the 26 pics on your site... I haven't forgotten about it, since I still think they only "work" as a little film - plus I am curious to see what that would look like ;).

Most reactions

Back