Oh, LaFoto...

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
Or anyone that's in Germany. One of my favorite bands ever was the Guano Apes. They have broken up and all gone thier seperate ways but released one final CD set called "Planet of the Apes". I can't get it over here easily sooooo.... who wants to run to thier local Media Markt and let me know how many Euros to send you? :biggrin:

I have only just typed in my answer to Meysha's thread on what music we do, and only now am finding this question of yours. Heehee, if you read what kind of music I am into, you will realise that the Guano Apes are not precisely among what I listen to... but I'll see what I can do for you once I get to our nearest Media Markt (Corinna to Aubrey: "You know about Media Markt?" - Aubrey to Corinna: "Ich bin doch nicht blöd!" :D)

Fünf jaren mit Media Markt... ;)

It's funny you bring that commercial up because I was listening to Antenne on the internet the other day and heard it.

A million thank yous. I didn't figure that you would particularly like them but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. :biggrin:

Few days ago...for the first time, I'd heard "The Lemon Tree" of Fool's Garden...and from then, I'm a great fan of this band :D

Funny to hear you mention Lemon Tree by Fool's Garden, after my daughter has sung this to me for days, after they did that in her English class (or was it music?)...

And sure, for you, Hobbes, I'll go out of my limits and look for a CD by ... well ... the Guano Apes ;) (it will feel as funny as buying a bottle of schnaps in a supermarket :roll: )

hey so guano apes are from germany?!?! damn... I loved "lords of the boards" especially when I was snowboarding in the mountains :)

Most reactions

Back