Oh MAAAATHEW!!!!!!!!!

photogoddess said:
Artemis said:
MDowdey said:
well i originally wanted to do something awesome for my 6000th post, but i then realized what a loser i have become by posting so much... :wink:

in all honesty, i just wanna give a big thanks to all the ladies of the forum on my 6000th post. We have the largest, most caring group of females i think ive ever witnessed and im honored to hump all of your legs.

thanks again for everything you do, and may the new year bring you plenty of hot, sweaty goodness :wink:

matthew

For a second I thought he said Goddess not Goodness :shock:

Congrats!

He didn't??? Damn ;)

Im always scared that Goddess is one day gonna say "Hey, this has gone to far, Arty you are sick, get out of here" But luckily she is very easy going *breaths*

While we are on the subject, just cause he didnt say it, dont mean he wasnt thinking it, I know Hertz and I were ;) :p

Only messin...please dont scold me :(

Arty... you're still a bit too young for the dungeon. And yes, I am very easy going. :p Keep up the good work... you guys make me laugh. :D

Hertz... you on the other hand are deserving of a grand ole time... ahem... punishment. Off to the dungeon with you. I need to find a new and exciting punishment for you today. :twisted:

photogoddess said:
Arty... you're still a bit too young for the dungeon. And yes, I am very easy going. :p Keep up the good work... you guys make me laugh. :D

Hertz... you on the other hand are deserving of a grand ole time... ahem... punishment. Off to the dungeon with you. I need to find a new and exciting punishment for you today. :twisted:

No No..Im old enough....By law im old enough...I wanna be bad tooo!

Is there anywhere where I can join? or am I still to young?! *Shows his muscles* call that young? DO YAH!? LMAO

I'm back from my holiday and MD has gone 6000 +. :shock:

Damn dude. you are a typin freak- must be all that sugar :wink:!! Well congrats bro!!!

hey its my favorite headache back from vacation!!!!!!

thanks for the comments!!!! My pledge to everyone = To spam you as much as possible in the new year. :wink:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back