Oh My GOD!

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After this post I will finally be 4 posts from 1000. After all this time! Would anyone like to give me spam lessons so I can rack up the posts faster? Bace for example? :lol: :greenpbl:

maybe post a lil' more? ;)

[50cent]Damn, Scurra all you need is to post a lil' bit
not a lot, Pommy boy jus' a lil' bit
We can head to Off Topic in a lil' bit
I can show you how to post an a lil' bit
[/50cent]

I think i'll leave the last bit. :lol:

SCUUUUURRA!!!! I was just about to start a thread stating that you were only 4 AWAY!!! Now where'd you go? Come back and spam..er...post!!!! CONGRATS ON 1000!!!!! (once you get there)

partyhat.jpg
fest03.gif
fest10.gif

My suggestion is to actually start more threads. Once a thread is started by you, you basically have all right to post in it as much as possible.

Unless your thread involves politics, or guns, or political guns. Then you're screwed. And also, be carefull not to piss off someone who can just as easilly reduce your post count to 0.

Someone did that to me, very briefly.

Take more photographs & post them in the gallery? Or comment on photographs in the galleries esp critique where you can get into a "conversation" :lol:

Or as a last ditch effort reply to one of Bace's threads! The last one always seems to take up all night!:lol:

I'm abck to finish the job! hopefully this'll crack the 1k

I've been busy with women and work. I actually introduced the gf to my parents yesterday, which involved quite a lengthy train trip and a few costs.

[font=&quot]You should post a few of your best recent photos. That would be good for your 1K post, im a little slow
[/font]

Most reactions

Back