Oh no, here she goes again.... *NWS*

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bored on a Wednesday night, How do we like the sharpness? I have more at http://www.flickr.com/photos/morganboss/

C&C appreciated as always

IMG_4124editBWsharp.jpg

IMG_4131BWedit.jpg

IMG_4106editBWsharp.jpg

IMG_4108BWeditsharp.jpg

I like the second one the best...notice your hand. It's not so much "clenching a tit" as the other ones...more just..."gently covering a breast" ....I dno if you know what I mean lol. Tryin to explain it in simple terms.

Also, the third one doesn't do much for me...I dono...the angle is kinda weird.

I really love the arch in your back in the second one also.

I like the second one the best...notice your hand. It's not so much "clenching a tit" as the other ones...more just..."gently covering a breast" ....I dno if you know what I mean lol. Tryin to explain it in simple terms.

Also, the third one doesn't do much for me...I dono...the angle is kinda weird.

I really love the arch in your back in the second one also.

I agree with this in full

The second one is not as aggressive as the first and gives a much nicer feel to it (no pun intended)

As for the third one, It's odd. I don't know if it is an intended PS effect or an unintentional lighting effect but the right arm is extreamly masculine in appearance.

I agree. The curves of your body are beautiful, and the hardness of your hand is in too much contrast. Beautiful photos, nonetheless.

I agree that No.2 is the best, softer and not as harsh with better lines.
However, my personal taste would be to include your head (it helps that you are a beautiful woman also;)).
I always think torso shots (no head or legs) look a little 'off' unless there is something else going on in the photo (which there is'nt here). JMHO and you may have had your reasons to shoot headless shots.

Andy:heart:

The second is the best of this series as well. Nice images on flickr, particularly like the first one with the script. Always appreciate your postings.

The second photo is great simply because of the line of your back as compared to the others.

There are hands in the way.

J/K.

Nice shots. The hands need to look more natural, and more of a cupping, then grabbing, but that has all been said.

I like the quality of the B&W and the grains. Adds to it, imno.

I feel like it's not relaxed enough. It looks like your posing for a picture (and it's a given that it is a picture) and I think when doing portraits you want a more relaxed and expressionate feel. I'm just parroting something I heard from a fellow student yesterday, but I think it holds true.

It seems like your on the right track, just try to make it look less deliberate.

Most reactions

Back