Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[deleted]

Last edited:
Try using a proxy?
ninjaproxy.org
proxy.org

Thanks! I'll give it a try tomorrow if I have time. Don't be fooled by my mere 94 posts. I spend quite a bit of time here (multiple times a day, every day). I just don't post that often.
So long productivity, hello TPF!

You could install an SSH server on your home computer, open port 22 on your router and tunnel in from work to view filtered sites. Bonus: it's completely secure and encrypted in the path from work-to-home.

You can check the link on my signature. quite reliable.

When I had employees (sold that business not too long ago), I had keylogger on all the computers. They knew it when hired and yet some went where they should not have. Each and every keystroke on your computer is recorded if they have it. We had an employee take the system down one day when that person introduced a virus to the server. Since then, we went hitech and it was not long before we could see how much time was wasted each day at my expense.

Just my two cents for those who side with the employer in this - everyone needs down time! Some spend it gossiping, some eating, some going outside and smoking, some just staring out the window, and some of us look up interesting stuff on-line. One's overall productivity should be the only issue. Mine probably would not be as high if my employer actually managed to shut down all forms of down time and I could do nothing but look at work on my computer.

Most reactions

Back