Oh no..? Yep, I've done it...

It looks like it was cloudy? That would be a good thing! It looks nice, looking forward to seeing more, I've been following your thread. :)

It was raining and 200% humidity, lol. I'm glad it wasn't blaring sunlight, but it really put a damper on where I could do photographs and since she didn't want to meet before the wedding to do any portraits we were really pushed for time. She was really rushing. I did the best I could do and I'm fairly happy with the results considering.

Thank you. :)

I have to reread the whole thread again to figure out why there are 2 brides.

Thats the same one .... post processing ftw!

lol jk. (I hope)

There was an old car there near the rail that I cloned out. I cloned out a lot more on the 2nd bride. I think it will be okay to print. Do you? I don't like it but it looks MUCH worse with the car there and like I said, there was very limited space to put the brides because of the rain.

There are two brides because it was a double wedding.

The top of the rail looks pretty ridiculous, so I wouldn't think it's 'print worthy'. Try to go back and clone out car, but leave the top rail or try to re-clone some leaves on that bush to make it look more natural.

Agreed the car would look worse, but its something that jumped out at me, especially with the softness of her veil b/c of the clone.

Not sure if you can see, but the top of that rail is actually a little bit discolored. And the car goes all the way into her veil. That's why the side of her veil looks soft. I'll have to play with it again and see what I can get out of it! :) Thanks for your comments.

Most reactions

Back