Oh no you didn't....

Name = Nathan
Age = 15
Camera = Nikon D50
Smoker = No
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = *pending*
What's your poison = potassium chloridehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_chloride
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = don't give up
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = the latter
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= good deed? eh?
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = yeh, me.
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = yeh
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = professional session guitarist
Say something you really want to get off your chest = BOOBS
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = ah yeas!

Eric. said:
Being 18 makes me legal.... in alberta... :D

Good point. That means 18 yr old girls get into bars too.

*starts packing bags*

Name = Scott
Age = 37
Camera = Canon 20D and Elan IIe
Smoker = only ewhen I'm on fire
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) =
fire.jpg

What's your poison = Scotch
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Be honest
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = paralized
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= Didn't sleep with a friends wife, he later said I should have :x
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Core_17
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = Nope
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Marine Biologist
Say something you really want to get off your chest = Why isn't it legal to shoot protesters
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = yes

Name = Natalie
Age = 26
Camera = Nikon D70
Smoker = Nope.... I like my lungs!:wink:
not my favorite but i like it
brown24_004.jpg

What's your poison = Corona, Coffee, Chocolate Mini eggs
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = CHILL OUT, have fun and ENJOY LIFE!
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = amnesia
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= Giving my doggy a bath (She definitly wasn't impressed!)
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = hummmm
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = Nope
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Interior Decorator
Say something you really want to get off your chest = i think people arent always speaking their mind in the Critique forum.....everyone is too diplomatic... when i post my work i want to get a TRUE contructive peice of critizism:)
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = yes

diGIgirl said:
Say something you really want to get off your chest = i think people arent always speaking their mind in the Critique forum.....everyone is too diplomatic... when i post my work i want to get a TRUE contructive peice of critizism:)

It's true. People are too nice around here. I try not to post too much critique because I don't want people to think I'm being a dick.

I started off being a **** disturber, don't want people to think I'm still trying to disturb the ****.

yeah, I got heat for voicing my critique critique before. So all I put now (if I swing by the critique area) is alignment adjustment and simple stuff.

Name = Mike
Age = 32
Camera = KM Maxxum 7D
Smoker = Never
boatrays6he.jpg

What's your poison = Coffee, Beer, Chocolate
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Be happy
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = amnesia
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= While at Joshua Tree, noticed some people that went off hiking but forgot to close their trunk (they pushed it down, but it didn't catch). I closed it so no body would steal anything from their pile of luggage they had in there.
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = not so much the person, it depends on what hilarious link is posted
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = don't think so
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = pro surfer
Say something you really want to get off your chest = I am pretty content right now
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = yup

Totally bace! I know I dont have a lot of say around her since i'm still new, but I think it would be great if we could say let the critique section be just that...REAL critiques! Maybe leaving the General Gallery as it is so people can still feel they have the option on how much opionion they really want!

n----->:greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back