oh please help.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
every have one of those days where you just cant get things to go your way??

i wasnt sure where to put this. its about weddings but its not a final and that says to display and get feedback.

im trying to get this in what i feel is the best bw. Im terrible at using this photoshop stuff, but im trying, ill post two choices. someone please help, and feel free to play.

this is the photograph that they would like to be displayed as you walk into the door for the wedding.

1)
forsalet-RGB.jpg

2)

jenandjames006bw.jpg

im hopeless today..

even if no one can help me fix them, a pick between one or 2 would be really helpful!

but here is another lighting, i know the sky is blown and i dont know exactly how to ps that, or if its possible :-( i wish they wouldnt have picked IMO one of the least best.

newpose.jpg

this was my favorite, unedited but oh well

jenandjames025bw.jpg

Well, I actually like your favourite a lot better than the one that they chose to be on display for all the arriving guests you see.

In answer to your question if this happens to all of us what is happening to you right now (must be from editing photos at 3 a.m. :roll: :wink: !!!), yes, it does.

Now in answer to your edit of the one that they want to be on display, I would suggest a vertical crop. The horizontal composition does not help the photo at all, I think. To tell you honestly, I personally feel it even hurts it a bit. There is so much that distracts on the left, right and above them (all the while she is "sinking" out of your frame, as it were, but they chose this one!), it needs some serious cropping ... and vertical cropping, too, I would think. What do you think?

(Oh, and by the way: I'd also give your chosen one a vertical crop).

Here's something I tried - though I am not overly happy with the photo to begin with, as I was saying:

Christine_jenandjames006bw_myedit.jpg

What do you think?
I cropped deeply into his back, I know... debatable. Just a suggestion.

I agree with LaFoto, the vertical crop and editing she did does wonders for a not so great image. Is there anyway you can talk them into the one with the tree? Its so much better for so many reasons.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back