Oh the pain

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
<rant>I used catch the train to the city, and then ride the 8km to uni, but I'm doing today for the second time since a 4 month break from riding. I had an IT job south of the uni (I live north east), so I figure I'll ride down do my work and head back to the city and catch the train home.

Well the job took longer then expected, and we are not allowed to take bikes on trains during peak hour. Even if we would be, they wouldn't fit. Anyway lets just say 44km is a long distance to ride when you've done no exercise for months.

I can bearly sit or stand.</rant>

Hehehe... Hope you don't mind me laughing, but I seriously know what you feel. Haven't had that pain anymore since I started working out thrice a week though.

Well your not getting any sympathy from me, your body should be like a temple like mine, ok so mine is like a temple of doom but you get the idea

(french bread at that!)

Garbz,"been there, felt that"! My first ride this year was a 50k charity ride. "I feel your pain" (heehee)

Yeah. I'll get used to it. Man it's the day after now. I have those lingering muscle aches. Anty I remember those charity rides. I did the southbank to southport for leukaemia last year. 100km. It was fairly flat so I was fine, except that it took the best part of the entire day and I didn't put sunscreen on. I had a very ugly looking sunburn for weeks.

Double Ouch!!

The 50k i did had several uphill portions...those long, gradual ones that make your legs burn! But it was good fun, and a good cause.

Find a hot tub and jump in to soothe those aching muscles!

So this thread isn't about bread then?

Anyone want to start one?
I can post pictures of my bread collection.

Heehee, sounds pain-ful. Go ahead, show us your buns.

11010749-Ti.gif

How corny. I'm off now to lose some wheat (a-maize-ing as that seems). But if you're well bread and use your loaf you'll rise to the challenge of cheering me on. I sure knead it.

There. I think that has killed all the puns.

:lol: what does bread have to do with pain, unless you forgot to use a teatowel when removing the breadpan from the oven.

Most reactions

Back