Oh Well. the only other human species I know- 0% pride 100% adaptation- C & C please

jansch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

4430463761_8d7f85624c.jpg

Tried some PP for the next one, not sure it quite works.. :-l

Anyway, here it is-

4431264566_1fec70c440.jpg

C&C will be highly appreciated.

Thanks. :)

2 is very nice, good colors giving a nice feel to the photo, that disterted, kinda abandoned feel is really portrayed through the colors, and the light of the shed brings it out while the nice dark background leads you directly to the shot.

Great composition and colors, capturing the mood of 2.

However for 1 the copostition and angle are poor, and it is a tad underexposed.

The first one is too dark for me, it's difficult to make out any details of the bird. I really do like the 2nd one, it's very moody. I think that I would like to see a little more ground below the door, but thats just nit picky. Good work on the pics.

2 is very nice, good colors giving a nice feel to the photo, that disterted, kinda abandoned feel is really portrayed through the colors, and the light of the shed brings it out while the nice dark background leads you directly to the shot.

Great composition and colors, capturing the mood of 2.

However for 1 the copostition and angle are poor, and it is a tad underexposed.

The first one is too dark for me, it's difficult to make out any details of the bird. I really do like the 2nd one, it's very moody. I think that I would like to see a little more ground below the door, but thats just nit picky. Good work on the pics.

Thanks guys.

The image below is actually what I was trying to capture with the first one- but was at maximum zoom level- Cropped it here, but that takes away all the sharpness I reckon. What do you think?

4431307920_655b8c0bf0.jpg

#1 is just flat and too dark to make an impact. I think I know what you were going for with the menacing look...but the blown out sky and black-ish bird kinda ruin it.

I enjoyed #2 very much! I like the abandoned look you achieved with the subject and the PP.

What I don't get is this... "Oh Well. the only other human species I know- 0% pride 100% adaptation- C & C please"

:scratch:

#1 is just flat and too dark to make an impact. I think I know what you were going for with the menacing look...but the blown out sky and black-ish bird kinda ruin it.

I enjoyed #2 very much! I like the abandoned look you achieved with the subject and the PP.

What I don't get is this... "Oh Well. the only other human species I know- 0% pride 100% adaptation- C & C please"

:scratch:

haha- make it "the only other human-like species," it'll perhaps make more sense then.. :)

haha- make it "the only other human-like species," it'll perhaps make more sense then.. :)

I'm tired, so I won't debate it "making sense" but it IS thought provoking! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back